External Therapy Request


The quickest way, and our preference, is to submit an online request for a consultation or approval. You will need to supply the names and email addresses of the therapist AND the student's family.


Download our information about working with the NDIS at Burwood East Special Developmental School and the paper request for consultation form.


You can also find more information on the Victorian government and Department of Education's guidance for registered NDIS providers and behaviour support practitioners supporting NDIS participants who attend Victorian Government Schools: Guidance for NDIS Practitioners.




 If you need help understanding the information on this page, please contact school on 03 9803 4590.